We make the invisible visible…
Safe Living Technologies (SLT) started in 2006, at a time when wireless technology was just beginning to boom, and without any caution or restraint. SLT knew this was going to be an issue. Rob Metzinger President and Founder knew as an Electronics Engineer and who also understood that our very cells communicate using electrical current, was concerned about the interference of manmade frequencies on the human body. Rob went back to school and furthered his education to become a Certified Build Bioligist and educator in the advanced studies of EMF/EMR and as an electromagnetic radiation specialist, is concerned and strives to be a leader in the field of education and advocacy around the complex and burgeoning issue.
Thousands of studies prove that electrosmog has negative biological impact. It’s in our best interest to minimize exposure to this invisible force as much as possible. How?
Safe and Sound Pro II
Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter is a professional RF meter that is designed to measure ambient radio frequency / microwave signals and has a built in antenna.
5G Ready! – Low and Mid Bands. 3rd Party Certified RF Detector with +/- 6dB accuracy from 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz, and effective from 200 MHz to 8 GHz! Also includes a premium 4 line OLED Display for digital readings up to 2,500,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m², Max Hold, Max Reset Button, USB Power Jack for Continuous Monitoring, Volume Control, Headphone Jack, Calibration Certificate and more! The meter has been tested and certified by The Nemko Canada Inc Testing Lab in Cambridge Ontario, Canada.
- True response detection range: (400 MHz to 7.2 GHz) +/- 6dB, effective 200 MHz to 8 GHz Accuracy
- Accuracy +/- 6dB performance tested in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab. Each meter is individually calibrated and QC inspected
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- 3 selectable volume levels + Sound On/Off option
- Low EMF emissions, designed for the Electrically Hypersensitive person in mind
- Premium 4 line OLED Display for a real time display that is easy to read in any type of light
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive to 0.001 µW/m²
- Meters are temperature compensated to measure accurately under any environmental conditions
- Power Response linearization completed in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab
- Will measure 5G cellular signals between (200 MHz – 8 GHz)
- Measures power densities up to 2,500,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m² (Linear response between 0.1µW/m² and 1,000,000µW/m²)
- Max Hold with option to clear at anytime
- Bar graph of RF intensity
- USB Micro Power Jack for continuous monitoring
- High quality adjustable Volume Control, as well as 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery remaining display
- Battery operated (2 x AA Alkaline only) – 12 – 15 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design – 7″ X 4.5″ X 1.5″ (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Engineered in Canada – Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
NEW Safe And Sound Classic ll RF Detector
Bigger Speaker – Louder Sounds
More Sounds, Better Results
Longer Battery Life
3rd Party Certified RF Detector with +/-10dB accuracy from 200MHz – 8GHz
Unlike any other detector in its price range. The Safe and Sound Classic ll RF Detector is a compact, simple to use detector for Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation. Engineered and designed by the RF Engineers of Safe Living Technologies. Manufactured in Canada and circuit board made in Silicon Valley, USA. Provides a quick and simple assessment of the RF present in your environment and requires no technical experience. It uses color coded LED’s which correlate to measurement ranges to assess the RF exposure in your environment. The Safe and Sound also has a sound signature analysis which helps identify which RF Sources you are being exposed to.